| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Næsgård in September is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 64mm (2.5in) of water is laid down across on average 13 days.
- The skies in Næsgård are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:44 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:46 long with an average length of 12:40.
- There are approximately 6:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the NÆSGÅRD September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in NÆSGÅRD, Denmark
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Næsgård:
- Randers, Denmark - 218.6 kms (135.9 miles) NW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) NW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) WNW
- Odense, Denmark - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) WNW
- Tystofte, Denmark - 65.6 kms (40.8 miles) NW
- Toftlund, Denmark - 197.9 kms (123 miles) WNW
- Tønder, Denmark - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) W
- Marstal, Denmark - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) W
- Schleswig, Germany - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) WSW
- Rostock, Germany - 76.2 kms (47.4 miles) S
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) SW
- Hamburg, Germany - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) SW