| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Næsgård in May is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water is dropped during on average 10 days.
- The blue above Næsgård is moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:11 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:11 long and the longest day is 16:53 long with an average length of 16:06.
- There are approximately 7:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the NÆSGÅRD May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in NÆSGÅRD, Denmark
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Næsgård:
- Randers, Denmark - 218.6 kms (135.9 miles) NW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) NW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) WNW
- Odense, Denmark - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) WNW
- Tystofte, Denmark - 65.6 kms (40.8 miles) NW
- Toftlund, Denmark - 197.9 kms (123 miles) WNW
- Tønder, Denmark - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) W
- Marstal, Denmark - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) W
- Schleswig, Germany - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) WSW
- Rostock, Germany - 76.2 kms (47.4 miles) S
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) SW
- Hamburg, Germany - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) SW