| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Næsgård in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain every now and then. Only 53mm (2.1in) of water descends during on average 14 days.
- The blue above Næsgård is extremely dismal with on average a murky 0:48 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:11 long and the longest day is 7:34 long with an average length of 7:17.
- There are approximately 6:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 11.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 88.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the NÆSGÅRD December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in NÆSGÅRD, Denmark
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Næsgård:
- Randers, Denmark - 218.6 kms (135.9 miles) NW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) NW
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) WNW
- Odense, Denmark - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) WNW
- Tystofte, Denmark - 65.6 kms (40.8 miles) NW
- Toftlund, Denmark - 197.9 kms (123 miles) WNW
- Tønder, Denmark - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) W
- Marstal, Denmark - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) W
- Schleswig, Germany - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) WSW
- Rostock, Germany - 76.2 kms (47.4 miles) S
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) SW
- Hamburg, Germany - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) SW